The Highliner is a fast, 30 ft open Sports Fisherman, powered by a large, clean burning turbo charged diesel motor allowing maximum fishing time without the strong smelling exhaust. The Highliner is Coast Guard approved to carry up to 6 passengers. US Coast Guard certified Captain Collin Rizzuto has grown up on the waters of Panama City Beach and has years of fishing experience. The Highliner is properly maintained and cleaned on a regular basis including the spotless, fully functional bathroom. We supply all bait, license, and top-of-the-line tackle. We also have a full time first mate to service all your fishing enjoyment needs. At Highliner Charters, we run a family oriented business with reasonable prices and we can guarantee that we will try our hardest to fulfill all your fishing dreams.
Trips - Catch of a lifetime experience!
- Trolling - 4-12 hour trips for Mackerel, Mahi-Mahi, Tuna, and Wahoo.
- Bottom Fishing - 6-10 hour trips targeting various Snapper, Amberjack, Trigger Fish, and Cobia.
- Shark Fishing - 4-12 hour trips for all types of shark averaging in 6 ft and exceed over 12 feet.
- ½ day trips targeting Red and Black Drum, Sheephead and Flounder near shore.
- All day bottom trips targeting Amberjack, Trigger fish, and various Snapper.
- ½ day trolling trips are great for catching Spanish Mackerel, Cobia and Drum near shore.
- ½ day trips target large King Mackerel (averaging 10-25 pounds), Tuna, Mahi-Mahi and Wahoo.
- Shark fishing is at its peak, catching a wide variety of sharks but mainly Hammerhead, Black Tip, and Bull Shark.
- All day bottom trips mainly target Red Snapper and Amberjack.